SoundPackager 1.2 Released
SoundPackager is an application that lets users change the default Windows sound scheme to one of many available for download. This is done by applying “packages” of sound files which allows you to easily change to custom sounds without having to change each individual sound file. Changing to a new sound package just takes a couple of clicks, and restoring to the default Windows sounds is just a click away.
What’s new in this update:
- Added option to toggle default skin
- Improved the left panel options for clarity
- Added Windows Default Sound to Package list
- Added option to back up existing sound scheme before application
- Improved sound package restoration
SoundPackager is included with an Object Desktop Ultimate subscription, and also as a stand-alone application for $19.95. More information, including a free download is available at www.soundpackager.com.