Demigod v1.01 Released!
Stardock has released an updated version of Gas Powered Games popular PC action/strategy game Demigod today. In Demigod, players take on the role of a powerful demigod whose objective is to defeat similarly powerful opponents in a quest to ascend into the pantheon of the gods.
The game features single player tournaments and skirmish as well as a persistent on-line tournament where players can compete in ranked or unranked games in a variety of ways.
The new version of Demigod has focused largely on significantly improving the on-line experience of Demigod based on player feedback.
Version 1.01 includes a host of new features and improvements to the game including:
- Improved on-line connectivity
- Significantly improved computer AI
- Better in game detection between those who quit a game versus those who get disconnected
- Reduced bandwidth requirements
- More robust storing of online statistics (favor points, achievements, rankings, etc.)
- Better queuing of player actions in game.
- Lots of misc. improvements
Demigod users can download the new version via Impulse. Demigod is available at most retail outlets worldwide or via Impulse (www.impulsedriven.com) for $39.95.
To learn more about Demigod, visit www.demigodthegame.com.