Object Desktop 2010
The programs of Object Desktop include features that enable users to completely change the look, feel, and function of Windows XP, Windows Vista, and Windows 7. Object Desktop 2010 represents the largest update to the suite since its initial launch in December 1999.
The programs that make up Object Desktop 2010 include:
- WindowBlinds 7.0 – customize the look and feel of the Windows GUI (title bars, task bar, etc.).
- DeskScapes 3.0 – customize desktop backgrounds or apply new animated wallpapers.
- Fences PRO 1.0 – organize desktop icons into groups and clean up desktop clutter.
- Tweak – change the way Windows behaves by accessing little known system settings.
- IconPackager – change virtually any icon on the system or change all your icons by applying a theme of packaged icons.
- Theme Manager – control your customization programs from one easy to use interface.
Object Desktop 2010 also includes nearly a dozen other programs that are available through the included download manager, Impulse.
Users who purchase Object Desktop also receive a one-year subscription to ObjectDesktop.net which provides users access to updates and new programs added to Object Desktop. Users who have previous versions of Object Desktop can renew their access to ObjectDesktop.net for $34.95. It requires Windows XP, Windows Vista, or Windows 7.
For more details about specific programs, please visit www.objectdesktop.com.